iam very depressed?

iam pcos patient married 13 months,trying to concieve since last10 months but could not iam on treatment since last four months,last month i had positive sign of big follicle and urine LH,i usually take tab.duphaston two times for 10 days with that i get my periods every 4th day.but last month even i dint get that i was very happy,feeling that i may be pregnant and i had vaginal discharge white mucus like,my friend sais its common in early pregnancy,i felt more happy,at last i went to hospital for confirmation the 4th day of missed period i saw red spotting then did urine test it was negative...i cried a lot as i was totally dissapointed....now i just dont want to keep in mind about my pregnancy can me help me out with any thing coz iam totally depressed.....

Comments

• i am so sorry. dont give up. my mom had me, and tried and failed for 13 years before she got pregnant. just remember--"love is patient..." the love for your child can wait...when and if the time is supposed to come, it will.

• i've got self belief you're a woman. My answer comes from a guy's perspective. wish it supplies some convenience. Your hair will advance and attain the dimensions it in the previous had. it rather is only a remember of time. So no longer something to get depressed approximately that as you haven't any longer misplaced your hair for all times. I understand that your hair grew to become into considered one of your eye-catching advantageous factors. yet please undergo in ideas that generally a metamorphosis of prefer makes you look greater eye-catching than in the previous. Its the substitute which does the trick. i do no longer think of you look extraordinarily grotesque on your new minimize. A bouncy bob very generally provides an component of self esteem in a woman's way. in case you come out, your individuals won't only observe a delightful difference, they are going to take exhilaration in it too. So recover from your melancholy and make the better of your new style. and attempt attire and upload-ons that tournament your hair style. i'm particular it would desire to have a ideal result. better of success till your hair grows back to familiar.

• yeah be patient and keep trying. Have you considered adoption? I've heard that parents who adopt children because of fertility problems can actually increase their chances of getting pregnant. Of course this shouldn't be your only reason for adopting!!!