Is Al-Qaeeda Real???

Qaeeda refers to sitting. Quran frequently uses this term for those hypocrites who do NOT engage in genuine and legitimate Jihad e.g. when Muslims are atttacked etc. Allah (The God in Arabic and several other languages) does not like Qaeeda people. There are many verses in Quran about this. The question is that why an Arab organization would keep its name which has been condemned in Quran so often. Certainly not a genuine Muslim organization can even think about having such names. No organization will keeo names like hypocrites, pigs, etc. etc. Doesn't it mean that Al-Qaeeda is a Bush master creation to defame Islam and to create a justification to attack Muslims on the false pretexts????

Comments

• Wow, boy, what you got here is a finding of rare academic value. I am serious. Of all Quranic or Quran-inspired terms why should a Jihadist organization choose a term with such massively negative connotations?

• Short answer yes. However, our govenment is notorous for creating the boogie man in order to forward its agenda. Lastest example, Bush this week said that if we leave iraq that the terrorist will take Iraqs oil. This would never happen, but once again, our president has used a boogie man to promote and agenda. And might i add, by Mr Bush saying this, he has basically said that our soldiers are dying, and have been dying for oil! Sad Sad Time, But hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for americans and the world. Thats my rant. Hope I helped?

• The correct translation is "the Law", "the foundation", "the base"

The most prominent members of the group are adherents of Wahhabism or Salafism, two miltant understandings of Islam.

It is a brand name used by any number of "independent" groups throughout the world. There is no single Al-Quaeda terrorist group as presented to the general public by the media. This is an over-simplification of the problem. Al-Qaeda is a generic term used by armed groups.

The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. They used to call the training camp al Qaeda [meaning "the base" in English]. And the name stayed.

The United States Department of Defense defines to organzation as

"A radical Sunni Muslim umbrella organization established to recruit young Muslims into the Afghani Mujahideen and is aimed to establish Islamist states throughout the world, overthrow ‘un-Islamic regimes’, expel US soldiers and Western influence from the Gulf, and capture Jerusalem as a Muslim city."

• Bush doesn't need to create justification to respond to the radical muslims. They themselves provide ample reason. They do this daily and on a worldwide basis.

Why just today a bright shining member of the Ummah went to trial in England. See the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/new...

He had designs to kill thousands.

See the list of terror attacks from the so called "Religion of Peace."

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attac...

• Oh Boy, another underinformed conspiracy theorist.

Read a little of the truth at http://usawakeup.org/

• why dont you travel to iraq with a shoot me im american t shirt but only if your al qaeda and find out. hmmmm?

• Yes, they're real and these terrorists want to kill everybody who is not on their side.

• they are real and they want to kill innocent people

• it's an optical illusion

• they are real, real idiots