Yugioh trade expert's only?

should i trade my

card trooper, raiza x2, thestalos x2, zaborg, mobius, jinzo, stratos, cyber dragon, zombie master x2, saphire pegasus x3,

flame wingman, light and darkness dragon

for a dark armed dragon

and why

Update:

i already have a dark deck ready and have 1 dark armed dragon already but i need 1 more

Comments

• Value wise its pretty close, espcially cause raiza is going to be limited to one. lets look at this card for card.

Dark armed dragon - $100 - 140

vs

card trooper - 45

raiza - 13x2

thestalos - 5x2

zaborg - 8(holo) 5(nonholo)

mobuis - 5

jinzo - 12 (tin) 20 (pack)

stratos - 8

cyber dragon - 8 (tin) 13 (pack)

zombie master - 8x2

saphire pegsus - 10 (tin) 15 (pack) x2

flane wingman - 5

light and darkness dragon - 5

that brings your total to about 170

If i were you i would try to keep your pegusus or cyber dragon or somthing. but then again dark armed dragon is the best card in the game right now. So if you need it go for it, try and get the best deal you can.

• well heres what i say in exact prices

jinzo $40

card trooper $60

raiza x2 $80

thestalos x2 $20

zaborg $30

mobius $30

stratos $20

cyber dragon $20 -$40

zombie master x2 $36

sapphire pegasus x3 $4-$20

fame wingman $5

ladd $15

yes dark armed dragon is worth $300-$900 dependiong on currancy but for the prices above for all your cards are excatly the same in most currancys so i would but only if you badly need dark armed dragon

• =/

Difficult to say. That's alot of stuff you're trading for a single card, and you can't run the deck with only one. Try to trade a more valuable card, and not SO many. For example, 3 Troopers would be roughly even (not that he'd want three, but that's just an example).

Get it?

• d attracts are 70 apiece, malicious are 30 apiece. il blud is between one hundred thirty and 2 hundred and zombie grasp is 10 apiece, and goblin zombie is approximately 50. money sensible, its a sturdy deal. even nonetheless, attracts and malicious are generally interior the perfect tier decks. zombies might or would possibly not make a comeback( i'm hoping they do comeback) yet attracts will constantly b sturdy. in case you have greater attracts, do it yet once you dont, i wouldnt do it

• **** noooooo... that's stupid i have a dark armed dragon and i dont even use it because i dont need it and wen i try to sell at school they dont have enough money. i can give u one for free.