doctor who <span >christmas</span> special?

i keep hearing rumors that the master is going to return for the Christmas special of Dr who, is it true?!?! as the physic woman in the last episode said "he" is returning and "will knock 4 times"... i really hope he does =D

also anyone know when the new episode is going to air? i think it's called the "waters of mars"

Comments

• Ok, someone certainly had all the info. But my question is, isn't this the last year of David Tennant's contract, and weren't there supposed to? be 4 new, at least new to us, specials. If there are 2 or 1 with 2 parts, and the one we just saw, do we have to count that other christmas show that was old as the 4th and then that's it. So, will there then be a new series beginning i 2010 without Donna, as she has forgotten everything and I don't know why she's still in shows any way, but will there be a new show with David Tenent where he changes into whatever his name is, the new doctor. And does anyone know if John Barryman is going to be back on the show again now that Tochwood has been torched

• John Simm will reprise his role as The Master in the last Specials

- a 2 parter that will air around Christmas time

"

4.17 / 4.18

Christmas 2009

TBA / The End of Time

written by

Russell T Davies

Directed by

Euros Lyn

Produced by

Tracie Simpson

with

*****John Simm ***

Alexandra Moen

Timothy Dalton

Bernard Cribbins

Catherine Tate

Jacqueline King

June Whitfield

Series Five

• i did no longer locate the episode disappointing in any respect. i assumed it grew to become into exciting, intrigueing, quickly-paced and a protracted late return of the cybermen. those classic monsters won't be able to be consigned to the void or everywhere else, they are too pivotal to the practice. Morrissey could have been an exciting scientific expert yet Matt Smith is a a techniques greater advantageous determination, youthful, brisker, greater potential. the actual undeniable fact that Dr Who has Christmas specials in any respect is excellent. i'm finding forwards to many greater to return.

• The Master returns in the two parter that signals the last of Doctor Ten, "End of Time".

• Do not know that answer for the first one, but I think that "The Waters of Mars" is suppose to air in November 2009. I do not know the specific date.