Camo pattern fo florida?

I'll be hunting in pineforrests with palmettos, oak hammocks with palms, and green cypress heads, what camo pattern would be best, realtree hardwoods green, reatree apg, or any other realtree or mossy oak? ill be in deer treestands and on the ground for turkeys

Comments

• i prefer mossy oak myself, but then again i live in CA with a lot of oak pine and redwood forests. For you i would go with realtree apg considering the surrounding forests.

• the biggest element at the same time as searching from a treestand is attempting to no longer get stuck transferring. I nonetheless use the unique treebark, and treebark 0.5 it truly is a extra up therefore far version of the unique progression. the subsequent element to search for at the same time as searching from a tree is having history and if plausible cover in the front of you to cut up your outline. i does no longer hunt from a palm tree because of that. till you've multiple different trees round to assist breakup your outline. So absolutely what im saying is, in case you stand on the floor the position the deer are anticipated to be and also you look up at your stand and all you spot in the back of your stand is sky, you desire a sparkling spot. I once discovered a treestand from someone who replaced into trespassing on the land that I had permission for. i found it humorous, that this human being placed a treestand in a tree that had no branches till the 50 foot mark. also this tree replaced into out next to a field. The tree replaced into status on my own with the nearest tree being 30 yards away. I confirmed my dad and the farmer, when I confirmed them the both began guffawing.

• For Florida? I am tempted to tell you to use the 'retired Hebrew Mercedes salesman' camo, but I just can't do it.

• It doesn't really matter. You could go out in a clown suit and still be effective.