Ever used jergens natural glow?

hi everyone :) ok so i bought the jergins natural glow in the medium shade and I tried applying it on to my skin. at first i didn't notice any difference but maybe after like a couple of days i noticed a little difference. i've read that alot of people see a huge difference after just like 2 days but i didn't get that :( is that normal?

and my chest is more darker than my arms or like my shoulders, i was wondering if i still apply the cream on my chest as well as my arms will it even out the skin tone? or will it mak emy chest even mroe darker and make my arms normal looking? pleaseee help me :) thanks

Comments

• I loved it for my whole body except for on my legs. It looked natural everywhere except there. My legs looked yellowish. As for my arms and everywhere else it looked natural, I even compared my skin to my friend who lifeguards and is always perfectly tan.

I used it 2 times a day for like 4 days and I was really tan. I used the medium and I have pretty light skin.

• I certainly have used it and that i like it with the aid of fact it truly is far less orange than another manufacturers. It exchange into approximately $7-$10 and that i did not get streaking or spots. the single i offered exchange into in basic terms for the face and it truly exchange into very well worth the money! it truly is a lot greater helpful than tanning and drying out your epidermis all iciness...in basic terms such as you stated.

• Your not applying it evenly all over ur bodyy

I used it and u only need to use it for about 3 days or when you feel that you like u got the tan that you want

If you use to much you turn orange

• Made me look orange and i had darker spots then in other areas.