Resturants?

What is your favorite sit down resturant?

Comments

• Applebee's

• If you want a place that's not too expensive but has really good quality food... go to "R Thomas". It's a healthy resturanunt with food that tastes SUPER good! and the atmosphere is really different (the dining area is basically outside and there's some wildlife type of stuff there). My bf and I went there and the total for both of us was about twenty dollars and we both really enjoyed our meals (their pastas are really good!). It's located on Peachtree Street in Midtown. It's also open 24 hrs a day

http://www.rthomasdeluxegrill.com/

• PUB 71

Best Irish Pub in ATL

Awesome Food

Fantastic Service

Always A Good Time

• Mellow Mushroom

• Ru San's on Piedmont. You have to sit at the bar and after only a few visits they treat you like a celebrity. $20 bucks for a dinner for two and you walk out of there stuffed and drunk? What more can you ask for?!

• absolutely McDonald's, because it appeals to babies and adults, and so it really is perfect for households. They promote the little toys for the babies, the "powerful babies" nutrients for the older babies (6-9 yrs.), and the sandwiches and burgers and fires and all that junk for the mothers and fathers. it really is quickly, it really is handy. and persons like it! i in my opinion imagine its disgusting. And the McDonald's eating places are throughout- I advise i have considered six in an elementary length city! Who desires that many? yet another prevalent eating position is Starbucks- yet some human beings do not truly evaluate it a "eating position." i imagine that their products are over-priced. i think of their franchise has extra "volume" than "high quality." the position I stay, there's a Starbucks about 4 blocks faraway from yet another one! it really is loopy! they're throughout!

• Rathbun Steak - expensive but worth every penny. Also, Pura Vida for tapas - best in ATL and inexpensive.

• Fogo de Chao

The Outback

Paizanno's

Maggiano's

• Figo Pasta, my favorite location is on Howell Mill.

• Pappadeaux!