Is this a decent fantasy football trade?

I get

Chris Johnson, RB, TEN

Chad Ochocinco, WR, CIN.

I give

Brandon Jacobs, RB, NYG

Ryan Grant, RB, GB

Calvin Johnson, WR, DET

Comments

• Absolutely, Brandon Jacobs may get more in the long run but with Ahmad Bradshaw running crazy right now, Jacobs still won't produce big numbers this year. Ryan Grant another guy who is steady but he is not the big name type of RB you can base your team on. There are probably some waiver names you could grab to replace him should you make this trade. Plus Ahman Green is back so they "could" add him into the mix for the Packers as well. I would take it.Chad's not looking bad at all this yr and for Cincy to keep winning they'll continue to get him the ball.

• well i would say dont give up on ryan grant ... also calvin johnson when he is healthy n in the game will most likely give u 20 - 25 points n ochocinco isnt really the beast he used to be but i dont think he will stay down there in the point department to calvin .... if u can get chris while keepin grant or calvin then do a trade

• yeah i wouldn't.. make sure you got good back ups if you only got johnson, and you give your 2 good rb's away. that wouldn't be good.

and calvin johnson is way better than ochocino in my book.

im guessing the main guy you want is johnson. but i don't think he's worth what your giving.

• Bad deal.....don't give up that much in running backs,.....unless you have another RB of equal value you can start.

• Not unless you have another stud rb on your team.