EASY EASY EASY 1O Points?

ok so im selling 3rd gen 8gb ipod touch on amazon for 160 is it a good price.

the ipod is like new

no scratches on front of BACK

comes with 1 case and 2 screen protecters

IS THIS A GOOD PRICE OR SHOULD I increase IT OR decrease IT OR WHAT. EASY 10 POINTS?

OH AND I GOT A OFFER FROM SOUTH AUSTRALIA. YOU THINK ITS LEGIT OR A SCAM?

Comments

• i think tht the price is good but if i were selling it on amazon i would only ship within the USA

• First of all, the scam is all dependent on the site you use to sell your phone. If you use ebay, it is not a scam because you get the money first. Always ask for the money first and be loyal to your deal!

Second of all the price is good! Maybe a bit high but it should sell for 160$. You could probably sell it for higher also! Like I said, ebay is your best bet where you can make people bid. Make a minimum price (you can say 150 or even 160) and make people bid on it and see how high people will go and sell to the highest bidder! That way you make maximum profit.

The only setback is that you need a credit card and ways to ship + its a bit of a hastle.

If not, try to sell it locally for less hastle! Good luck

• Well, all depends on what shipping is going to be. Since its small im going to guess about 5-10$ shipping? The current price for a new one is 200$ at Futureshop plus taxes, so i'm going to say it's a good deal.

Also with the south australia offer, i think you should stick with selling it in your own region. If your in North America i suggest selling it to North Americans. Just trust me on that one.

• No i think of no longer, extra moderen iPod touches that are 16GB run for purely 30 dollars extra at WalMart. If I have been the shopper, i might think of "Why purchase a used 8 gig for a hundred and sixty, as quickly as I can get extra ability and a clean iPod touch sixteen gig for purely 30 money extra?" +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Looking at them on Ebay, I'd put it at about 140.. That's just me, though.. I buy stuff from other countries all the time, so I don't see why it would be a scam.. I"m assuming that you're using paypal, so you'll get the payment before you send it, if that's what you're worried about.

• thats to high. i got the same kind for $120