California or Florida?

Hello,

So my family and I are deciding to either go to California or Florida for summer break. There is a catch for California though.

First off some details:

I am a male 16 years of age.

I like skim-boarding (maybe want to try surf boarding).

I love swimming so I will be in the water all the time.

I would also longboard ( a long skateboard in case you don't know :) )

I would want to ride a jet-ski or wave-runner (which ever you think is better).

For Florida we would either stay in a hotel for a week or rent a beach house for a week.

For California I have an aunt we could visit but she is also in her 70's. I'm afraid we will only stay with her and I can't do my own thing. Do you think California is worth it or Florida?

Comments

• I think that you should go to California and visit your aunt. She might really want to see you! You will be 18 in only two years and will most likely be able to go to Florida some other time. If it were up to me, I would go see my aunt. However, it's up to you. Hope all goes well!

-Epicness

• Florida has ALOT more to do. Orlando and Miami...between those two cities you could be occupied for the rest of your life. Plus the cities and beaches in Florida are MUCH more cleaner than the cities and beaches in California. Florida also has the BEST party/drinking (age 21 and up stuff lol) in America, and its also got lots for families to do. With several of its amusement parks being the most attended amusement parks in America.

You're 16 and you enjoy long-boarding?? Damn you dont know HOW popular Long-Boarding is on the Miami Beach Boardwalk. As for the Jet-Skiing and Wave Running, Florida would be better cause they've got all these little bays, and inlets which are perfect for those activities.

Even though you have an aunt in California, I believe you should go to Florida because there is just ALOT more for people your age and up to do.

• California

• you will could desire to commerce you income for Florida money on the state line. by ability of ways. There are purely 40 six states and four commonwealths. You call us stupid once you word a question like this? "So, i desire to appreciate if the distant places money between California & Florida is the comparable or no longer." human beings spoke back precisely what you asked. What did you assume?

• I would suggest Florida as it has so many great things to do. Miami Beach is awesome and there is also the Florida Keys where you can swim with Dolphins, Disneyland and the Sawgrass Mills Mall.

In terms of hotels you can check out - http://www.hotelscombined.com/City/Miami.htm?a_aid...