co-pilot or trainee co-pilot?

I have my indian commercial pilot license recently.

So what should i mention on my resume under objective, seeking a position as a co-pilot or trainee co-pilot.

i am afraid, i may sound unimpressive on the resume

Comments

• Since you sound unimpressive here you will probably sound unimpressive on your resume. Hint: Do not make a "one size fits all" resume for each employer. Tailor each resume to each specific employer, the position they have available, and emphasize the requirements needed to fill that position that you have met. In the airline business, a co-pilot is a "first officer", so if you'll be applying to an airline, the position applied for is "first officer". all 'new hires" are automatically trainees. You don't need to mention that.

• You are seeking employment as a pilot. Don't complicate things with titles. If hired, verifying your training and providing additional training is the responsibility of your company. They will designate you as a trainee until your proficiency is to their standards, then award you a copilot seat.

• Use the job description that the particular airline uses.

Each of your resumes and covering letters should be tailored for the specific airline that it is sent to.

Don't just bash out generic resumes. They will appreciate it if you do your homework.

• Just put "Curry in a Hurry, Oh Golly gosh.." and all will be fine