Eminem VS Mariah...............?

I'm sure everyone has heard his latest 'diss' track towards Mariah's last single "Obsessed" what do you think about it?

WARNING:EXPLICT CONTENT!

Team Em. or Team Mariah?

Comments

• Eminem is just stupid trailer trash!.. hes a asshole everyone can see it.. and F*** no Mariah didn't want that ugly shrimp.. who would!?. Mariah made her Obsessed Song much more respectful.. and didn't curse. because she HAS RESPECT for her younger fans!. but is still going to speak her mind!..

Eminem is a waste of time,. every rap he ever spits out is all lies.. hes a douche and a B*TCH! .. I wish he would try to ruin her Career or try to burn her house down like he said.. he will see what happen eds to him.. that little wanna be .. he will never be as successful as her hes just jealous and is trying to act like he was with Mariah .. cus .. who wouldn't!?.. but he could never pull her A*S.. hes a idiot .. and for Anyone who thinks his Rap was "the Shi*t".. y'all alllllll trippin... i guess you people like fakeness.. hes nothing but a little Pus*SY A*S B*TCH!

like seriously who talks about a sex life with someone that never happend?!.. and if it did.. who would talk about it?!.. what a loser!.. hes just trynig to seem cool!!.. which he aint.. he needs to take his DumbAs* back to the Trailer and stay there no one needs to hear from his As* hes weak and thinks hes all man-LY and gangsta.. what a idiot!!. hes living far from the truth!.. he needs to have more respect before he gets his ShI*T tore up!.. who the hell trys to Diss a Female!?.. ONLY A B*TCH HIMSELF!>.. good luck with your career Eminem you F*ck*ng B*Tch!!!!!!

PS.. MARIAH IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!!,

Sorry if i sounded like a B*tch!! but its the TRUTH!!!!!!!! ...

:-D

im sure imma get alot of thumbs down.. i dont give a FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!.. Thanks!.

• Team Eminem, his comeback song was insane to listen too, and the Mariah song and vid was to vague to be a diss to eminem, cant trust Mariah, and waiting for Eminem to get fed up and release the socalled voicemails, and pictures

• If i grow to be Nick Cannon, i could beat the s h i t outta Eminem. and that i've got faith Mariah Carey. yet...on the different area of issues he reported he have been given telephone calls of her. and that i understand he and 50 opt to checklist telephone calls. I bear in mind whilst 50 cent positioned youthful dollar on blast for crying whilst he have been given kicked out of G-Unit. @ Paiige truthfully he did seem at Nick's interview on Thisis50

• I like Eminem but...

Definitely Mariah :)

• Well w/e went on I wouldn't know cause I don't got cable but imma be with Mariah always

• enienem is a jerk team mariah

• I D K BUT MARIAH

• If they dated so briefly and so long ago, I don't understand why they're both still so angry. Like, damn, it was eight years ago. Get over it.

• Michael Jackson!

♥ M.J.J ♥