How do i remove adresses from my adress bar?

Ok i want to remove some adresses from my adress bar but i dont want to remove them all only some of them is there a way i can do that and if so how

Comments

• You can but its an all or none delete. You either delete them all or delete none. Your call.

• I dont think u can remove some and leave some. To delete them all, press tools, delete browsing history, and then history again when the window opens.

• information superhighway Explorer: kit > information superhighway strategies > content Tab > vehicle complete Button > sparkling cyber web Addresses. Uncheck the container that announces cyber web Adresses to stay away from destiny saving of this know-how. Cookies have no longer something to do with this.

• for internet explore you go to tools and it should be the first one and click on clear history. you can also try (ctrl+h) and for safari it should say history one the top row where it says file edit view... and then click on history and go to the bottom and click no clear history. firefox you need to do (ctrl+h) and view them by day so it is easier to delete

• open internet explorer, click on TOOLS tab, INTERNET OPTIONS, then on the tab of GENERAL there would be HISTORY or CLEAR HISTORY whatever, click it and it will erase every address in the bar

• tools > delete browsing history.

• tools

and then

options

and then

internet options

and then

delete all history

for internet explorer

• go to tools, select options, show cookies and delete the ones you don't want.

• delete their history

• you have to delete history and re add everthing you want .