I never did a normal dream?

I keep doing "nightmare" and "Premonitory" dream since im young... i never did a normal dream... never... the most normal i did, is a dream about alien, we were at war with em, and sudently, a big flash, and when i woke up from the flash in my dream, everyone had been cloned... i could see a guy walking on the street, and at the same time, the same guy would be driving a car, but both were there....

if someone can help me about it, it could be awesome... because i really wonder about it till im young! thanks

Comments

• normal is in the eye of the beholder...All dreams are metaphors/puzzles of your day to day life. Each dream has meaning and is directly related to something you may be going through at the same time in your life. nobody's dreams are really normal, they all seem strange to the dreamer. Its almost as if they serve that purpose to us (to seem weird or strange)

• See an alien in a dream predicts important changes. Nightmares will elicit an emotional reaction in the conscious mind causing you to retain the message or dream. The best way to stop nightmare is to recall, record ,interpret and respond to the message.Once the message is received and understood ,the nightmares cease because there is no longer a need for subsequent messages to relay the old message.