is Afonso alves ...???????

a crap player? only good for dutch football? is he weak? do you think he will do better for middlesbrough ? he started off good for them but now, he just lacks everything in my opinion, ? what ya think..

Update:

i dont agree, sorry, but strikers that have been at middlesbrough in past have done rather well.....for example, viduka, hasslebaink, yakubu, juniniho, and alot more, so dont blame it on boros team, we are a good team, when we score we just need to hold on and win the game, but we always concede as we did against liverool....and hull. when we were winning and then lost in a matter of minutes.

Comments

• Rite this crap about moving to a bigger team hed be a better player is exactly that crap, if he show any glimore of being a out and out striker this season i could probably see peoples point, the fact is the premier league is so tight that the quality of the team shouldnt matter too much, and to be honest its not like middlesbrough dont have creative players, in downing, arca, johnston, tuncay, that plenty is being created hes just either not in the position to put them away or poor finishing lets him down, a believe that last season he looked like and out and out goal poacher, with his finishes against man utd, really tuck them with ultimate coolness, the poor form this season is either down to one of two things, either hes no good enuf and has been found out in the dreded second season, or that hes just lacking in confidence, either way after paying £13 mil on a striker he shud still have the ability to score a goal even when having a nightmare of a game

• Hes a good player

Give him time, he hasn't even beat at the club for 12 months

• Although, Alves is brazilian n all brazilian's has thier different skills. he is also one of them.But the problem is he had been sidelined, to show his capabilities he want a bigger club rather than Borro.

• he needs to move to a bigger and better team.. for example liverpool arsenal chelsea manunited man city or aston villa it will help him grealty

• Yeah he is crap.