Seriously, why is youtube so popular?

when it has this kind of crap on?

What happened to the hilarious videos on youtube? Can someone tell me the humor in this video? Or have I lost touch with humanity?

Update:

Ashesh, you thought hat video was funny? Can you explain why? I am not trying to knock you, I just want to know if I am missing something. For the last week people have been sending me youtube links, and I have not found one funny one, but my friends swear they are hilarious to them. I must be lost.

Comments

• its so popular beacause u can find any thing on there!i mean anything...o:)

• Ya know, I was looking through youtube the other day, and I just don't see many funny things anymore either. Maybe because it's so popular people just put stuff on there trying to be funny, but they really suck! I found a better one, it's called Pyzam.com. Good videos!

• i stopped wathing it after 30 seconds!! but i do love You Tube....i normally just put what i want to watch into the search bar...try 'Mcdaonalds rap' guys should be in the car talking to the drive through machine....it may not be funny...(well actually it kinda is) but it is very well done!!

ok here is the link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7I8niFtLA

• It's popular because it's promoted non stop on tv and on the web as if it cured cancer. A billion dollar in publicity has a brainwashing effect on people.

• The song you posted had 10 million+ views... really not that unpopular lol

• because pple post funny stuff on there

• i have no idea why. people keep talking about it but i don't see what's so special about it.

• you can see things you have never seen

• becuase Jesus loves you.