how to do a cartwheel ect .?

If your going to answer please with details .

so i want to try something new in highschool im going to be a FRESHMAN.

i want to try out for cheerlinding.

i can do the side splits IF i strech really well .

but im still having trouble on my front splits with my back leg only it goes down but not all the way. i NEED help on that ! any streches for that ?

i dont know how to do a cartwheel . i want to learn so bad

but nobody can teach me . i need help on a cartwheel .

another question

since im not well experiance do you guys think i would be able to flip?

or any cheerleading stuff?

i'll work on with my friend who is also trying to learn

remember we only HAVE 6 weeks to work on .

thank you

Comments

• for helping with your front splits:

1: defiantly do a lot of lunges continually switching legs and once you get comfortable with doing a lot at a time, try holding weights in your hands, starting with smaller weights first and working your way up (if you don't have weights, use milk jugs or washing detergent, bleach, softener, etc.)

2: bend your front leg all the way, so your heel just about touches your bottom, and straighten your other leg backward, like a runner starting a race. work on keeping your back leg straight for longer periods of time. its alright if your front foot doesn't stay flat to the ground

3: just stretch out your split in general, go down as far as you can without being uncomfortable and occasionally push yourself down a little more

you can do these stretches while watching TV, listening to music, reading a book, or carrying groceries to the car (you might look a little silly doing that one though) i just hope this helps

• Awwlll, freshie! =D

Okay. I could probably show you better than I could tell you. If my instructions aren't good, then I'm sorry. I don't explain things very well.

Make sure there is a lot of space.

I recommend starting with the hand that you write with. I write with my right but I feel more comfortable with my starting with my left so:

1. Step out with your left foot. Have both of your hands up in a straight over your head in a high V (cheerleading move) palms open and foreward. ............ Here: http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-Cartwheel

I think that's a better explanation.

The best cheerleading site I know is http://www.americancheerleader.com/ Check out the stunts.

You should subscribe to their magazine.

If you haven't done gymnatstics, I wouldn't suggest trying flips and other stunts.

Work on cheering. Maybe this year, you'll be a base. If you are tall, you won't be a flyer. They are the girls that mostly do the flips.

Good luck.

• I want I might do a little gymnastic actions! Maybe, If I'm fortunate, I might do a cartwheel. That's the highest even though, I might under no circumstances do a handspring, I'd most commonly holiday my neck.