Paramore Fan Club Down?

ok so i try logging in to the paramore fan club and it just refreshes the page?!?!? any members having the same problem? do you know if the site is down? I e-mailed them and they have not responded, I didn't pay $40 for the site not to let me in!!!! HELP!?!?

Comments

• DUDE, IT COST $40??????????? WHOA... I love Paramore...

Im not a member, obviously... lol. Good luck though. lol

• something and each little thing! (in many situations. ;P) i used to be relatively into screamo, emocore, steel, no longer uncomplicated rock, and so on. Now I pay attention to greater ballads (fashionable <3), ok-pop, hip hop, techno, classical, and lots moreee. i'm into unusual/unusual music additionally. o.O right here's a itemizing of my fashionable artists! :D Neverstore Epik extreme Davichi Tim Hwang ask your self females SHINee Ai Otsuka Clazziquai Paramore Younha DIA H.I.M The Birthday massacre Sung Si Kyung Tasaebiae T-ara Flyleaf Lena Park Untouchable Son Dam Bi form new Day KARA SS501 Kim Ah Jung Kanon Wakeshima Metro Station Rediscover Yuzuki Rurutia All Time Low Tamar Kaprelian Black Pearl Nirvana Coldplay Keane Hawthorne Heights Beatles YUI Avenged Sevenfold Atreyu UVERworld EDIT: there's a good purchase greater, yet i'm going to give up right here. I had to come back decrease from side to side from my Zune playlist. xD