How to dress for Paris?

I am spending a week in Paris with my boyfriend. I don't wear jeans, so that's out, and I usually wear dresses and skirts in a 1940s-50s style. What is popular for women to wear in Paris? I'm 20, so I'm not too old, but I have a nearly unlimited budget. So, suggestions?

Comments

• Believe it or not, locals in Paris don't dress flashy like most people think they do. The 40's-50's style skirt sounds great, paired with a lacy top is causal. Add bold colored heels for a pop of color.

Tip: European girls aren't very flashy with their makeup. Just, FYI. They go for a natural beauty look,

concealing only a little. They usually top it with mascara & lipgloss.

Red lipstick, always a plus, but don't wear it everyday.

• I love giving advice for women on what to wear :) designer brands have very nice clothing.

Gucci

Burberry

Ralphlauren

Louis vuitton

Etc oh and if you can spare 1 hours in your life to watch and episode of "WHAT NOT TO WEAR" it could Give you an immense idea on how to dress nicely :)

• gown fashionably stylish. Do you have a black gown with stunning heels? you ought to get a great white belt to circulate over your black gown. in case you have a beret it is going to artwork too. Or get a black and white striped shirt. Black pants and the place a black headscarf. Black footwear too. And a beret. only honestly positioned on black with a splash of white.