monkeys as pets?!?!?!?

my moms dad use to have a money but they lived in turkey but he is dead never got to met him but r monkeys ileagal in virginia

Comments

• Unfortunatly, primate pets are not outlawed in too many places...but I don't know about Virginia. However, they should be...primates are BAD pets! They carry tons of diseases that you can get...and can get sick by lots of things that YOU can give THEM. They are incredibly smart, even the little ones, which makes it time consuming and difficult to keep them adequately "entertained" in a zoo setting where they have lots of room, toys, friends, and an environment designed to simulate their natural home...let alone in someones house! They look cute, but are not afraid to throw crap at whoever looks at them funny...not cute.

Leave them where they belong, stop driving the exotic animal industry that imprisons them in peoples homes and in the entertainment industry, and get yourself a nice mutt-dog from the pound if you want a pet!

• Do not know that answer, but do know when i was a girl a not too close friend's brother had his ear bitten off by a pet monkey. I would never have one of them.

• I think they might be. Not sure.