365 photo project ideas!?

Since it's the beginning of a new year, I was thinking of doing a 365 photo project but I dont know what my subject should be. I was thinking of doing the tree outside my bedroom window, thats one idea.

Any other suggestions, ideas, examples!?

It'd really help me out seeing as how it's the second day of the new year and im still unsure!

Comments

• I wouldn't photograph the same subject every day, but I would stick with a centralized theme. Perhaps all nature & nothing man made? That way you can see the seasons progress. I've done something similar to this, and at the end of the year created a photo book. They make great portfolio additions, and good gifts as well.

Whatever you decide to shoot, have fun!

• i'm undecided in case you're male or woman..yet whilst Male.. do no longer shave or shrink your hair for a year... take a photograph of your self each morning. p.c.. a tree in a container or something like that.. photos it each season from the suitable region, placing, etc. Do a drawing an afternoon and placed up a photograph of it. in case you're able to do time lapse photos an indoor plant from seed to 3 hundred and sixty 5 days may well be a funky challenge.

• a 365 doesn't need a defined theme or the same subject...take a picture of anything (different things) each day, just make it look nice.

Good luck!

• The idea of a 365 is that YOU come up with the ideas & inspiration! Only into day 2 and you're strugglnig already? Oh dear....