Corpus christi Texas VS Pensacola Florida?

I am planning a move to either Pensacola or Corpus Christi I am trying to decicde which would be the better place for raising a family etc. Just a look at what life is like in both from the perspective of someone who lives there since its hard to tell from just a visit. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Pensacola has prettier beaches, but they are always full of tourists. Corpus has lots of undeveloped beaches, but the city itself is about the military and oil production. Both are pretty far from big cities. If I had to pick one, it would be Corpus because it is incredibly inexpensive.

• 521 miles by using the main direct direction via considerable hiways. Now the best direction for one individual won't be the best for yet another. i'd take 287 to I-35 to I-37. yet that has the downside or traversing ft. well worth and San Antonio the two to be prevented at any time close to rush hour. A greater adventurous individual would pick 281 to San Antonio and then I-37. i won't bore you with different conceivable routings.

• Limited choices....wonder why you picked either/or these two? Anyway, both very similar.....Corpus hotter and drier and dusty....Pensacola very humid and hurricane potential. Both VERY VERY "red neck" type towns....older folks in P., more Mex in Corpus.....I don't know....would look into other places in similar area if I was you....