Corn snake as a pet? Help?

I've never had a snake as a pet and I used to have a fear of snakes but I have grown quite interested in them. Are they easy to take care of and do they bite? Please let me know, thanks!

Comments

• Ok I have own many corn snake from captivity to catching them wild. All snakes bites but if you respect them and don’t torment them they you should be fine. Do not worry if the snake bites you. Corn snakes are very easy to take care of. When you go to the pet shop ask them about a corn snake help sheet or you can look it up on line, it well tell you how to take care of them. Just make sure the temperature and humidity is right. Another good snake is a Ball Python there also easy to take care of not aggressive there more layback. Good for a first timer

Pro Snake Handler/Catcher

• i have 14 snakes and they are really easy to take care of a corn snake would be a great first snake or maybe a kenyan sand boa but yes corn snakes are great pets and can be bought in a lot of different places you are going to need to get some research though

• they are the best snake for a first time owner,i have 1 and an albino king snake and the corn snake was so much easer and they dont bite unless they think they are scared also they dont need alot of tank a ten gallon tank is good for them and very easy to take care of.....you wont regret a corn snake

-thanks for the ?

• They're about as easy as snakes get. They are VERY unlikely to bite unless, they feel threatened, or you're not respecting them. Just make sure that you want one before you buy one. Maybe go to some pet stores and hold a couple just to make sure.

• i love snakes but my mom never let me have one corn snakes are Very good pets i learned fro a snake conventionshere is a site copy and paste