cruise control to a 1993 civic dx?

I was just wondering if it is possible to add cruise control to a 1993 honda civic dx? If so, about how much should it cost? thanks.

Comments

• Check out this site

• there a very few installers who will offer that today because of the legal liability they incur should something malfunction and the system fail in any way other than a safe mode.

you might want to see if there are any shops in your area that do modifications for handicapped drivers. They are the only type of installers that would have the competence and the capabilities to do an installation of aftermarket cruise control. My guess is that you won't find a system for a vehicle that old even if it were available at one time or that if you could find an aftermarket system that you won't be able to find someone to install it because of the liability issues. Another guess is that if you did manage to put the pieces together it will be cost prohibitive to retrofit the DX (I assume this has a manual transmission which adds another layer of complexity to the install).

• many of the automobile magazines love the Honda in good shape and all of us be attentive to the Civic is an amazing automobile. i might take the in good shape over the Civic for the hatchback usefulness, yet in overall performance words, the Civic might win, surprisingly the Civic Si coupe. The Tc isn't undesirable and springs properly equipped, so this is worth a seem. i might stay removed from Yaris. must be relaxing, yet no longer almost as plenty using fact the different autos listed. Yaris become designed for gasoline economic gadget purely. besides the reality that at 2200 lbs, with a stick shift, that's a calming element to holiday in. this is extra relaxing tocontinual a sluggish automobile speedy then a speedy automobile sluggish. yet employing a speedy automobile speedy is a blast! have relaxing, shop on with the Civic or in good shape and the Tc