is cr-1 a iv or k3 visa?

wife is on cr-1 visa.si that a iv or k3?

she is from philippines i am from america

Comments

• the CR-1 is an immigrant visa. she'll be entitled to a conditional green card on entry, that can be upgraded to a permanent green card after the two of you have been married for 2 years.

• The CRI is an immigrant visa its enormously lots taking on from the ok-3 ..with the CR1 ... you arrive with the fairway card already taken care of ... significant be conscious: sensible February 1st, 2010, whilst the two petitions have been authorized via USCIS and sent to the NVC or whilst USCIS approves the I-a hundred thirty till now the I-129F, the supply of, to boot with the aid of fact the desire for, a nonimmigrant ok-3 visa ends. If the NVC gets the two an authorized I-a hundred thirty petition and an authorized I-129F petition: The nonimmigrant ok-3 visa case would be administratively closed. the applying technique defined below heavily isn't obtainable to the foreign places-citizen better half and would't be used. The NVC will touch the U.S. citizen sponsor and foreign places-citizen better half, with training for processing the IR-a million (or CR-a million) immigrant visa. for greater information on the immigrant visa technique, evaluate the Immigrant Visa for a miles better half website