how do you eject a cd from a mac computer?

okay, so i have a mac computer and i put in a software disk to use about a week ago, and i cant figure out how to eject it. the eject button on my key bord is broken and there is no eject button on the computer. I understand that you can just drag the icon into the trash, or right click and select eject but the dist icon is no longer on my screen, I can feel the cd in the slot, and i have searched the Finder for the cd, but i cant find it. does anyone know another way to eject a cd without use of the icon or direct eject button on the keyboard?

Comments

• This happened to me. Turn off the Mac and before you turn it on, click on the mouse or the trackpad button and then turn it on. That should eject it. If your on an iMac, the power button is on one of the back bottom corners.

• i'm unsure approximately mac, yet on maximum cd rom drives there's somewhat hollow on the face of the force, you will want a paper clip or long right this moment pin. stick it interior the hollow as right this moment as you may, it is going to hit something, only keep pushing and the drawer will open up. thank you