How do you hold a pig? (see details)?

My class is raising money to give a share of a cow. If we raise $175 our teacher will kiss a pig. We only have about $16 left. I told my teacher I would look up how to kiss a pig for her. So, how?

Our pastor is participating in this too. If we raise anything over $175 he will kiss a pig. He knows the certain way to hold it. So I know there is a way.

If we raise $350 our principal will kiss one. I won't tell her how to hold one though, and I will tell my teacher not to tell her either.

Comments

• We'll be talking about a baby pig? The big ones aren't into being kissed :0)

You do what mother pig does and grab it by the scruff of the neck. If it's too heavy you stick your other hand under it's bottom for support, but you keep pulling on the scruff, (that keeps it relaxed).

Have fun!

• I would kiss a pig just as long it wasn't the mouth or anus area.

For free.

• you can only really hold them if they were held when they were little, otherwise they squeel extremely loud. lol. they're not hurt or anything, they just dont like it. if your teacher cant pick it up, shes just gonna hev to get down on her knees. lol. fun for her.

• you can only hold a pigglet pick it up as if i where a baby(by its arm pitts) it will wiggle and scream and if the mama is aroung u better RUN!!!!

• Idk!!! i've never kissed a pig b4!!!

Gosh, u gotta get me a pic of ur teach kissin' dat pig!!! jk!!!