easter presents?

What did you kids get for easter? my 9 yr old daughter made out like a bandit...she got to hunt for eggs(24 in all) there was money in some, candy coins, whoppers, mimi stamper, magnet, etc...then when she got in the house, she looked for her easter basket...hidden in my closet and in it had a fur real stuffed lamb that moves and makes baby sheep noises, a suffed lion holding jellybeans, a dog pen, easter playdoh, tattoes and gumballs

Comments

• LOL, I like how THERESE Z comes on here blasting us, but you can't email her to ask about her opinion, or discuss it with her. LOVE THAT.

"The easter bunny" hid our dyed eggs as he does every year. And she got a basket by her door, with a loofah, kids bath gel, and bubble bath flakes. It also had a sheet of stickers, a cute Shrek toothbrush, a little bath/body perfume spray, and a cute little 4" kite. I sprinkled the basket with a couple miniature cadbury eggs and a few bunny-shaped marshmallows I found in the store. I spent maybe $12 total. And I took her to the movies today also.

I heard her telling her dad today that the Easter Bunny brought her a TON of great gifts.

Kudos to all the moms who did something nice for their kids today, regardless of your religious position or preference. From the moment my daughter saw her basket, to the last egg it took forever for her to find, today was fun and memorable. It's not about spoiling, it's about memories.

• I only have 1 child and she is 7 weeks old so no candy. Everyone thought I was crazy for getting her a easter basket. Not me... She got a new pair of sandles 3 outfits and some books, and a pink and white bunny that says My First Easter.. I got her pics with it and then I took everything out and sat her in the basket and got her pics. it was sooo cute. I have no shame in spoiling her. I could care less what people think shes my child. I dont tell anyone else how to raise there children.

• Easter is determined via the first finished moon after the vernal equinox. that's the sometime contained in the 365 days even as day and nighttime are more advantageous or less equivalent! It varies via more advantageous than a month over the years and so it in simple terms can't characterize the date of anybody's lack of life!!! that's if truth be told a blend of numerous pagan fairs maximum highly the spring competition. The call Easte comes from “Eastre” an Anglo-Saxon pagan godess. Even the chinese language have the competition of Ching Ming the position plants and candies are positioned on their ancestors graves!! The egg and the rabbit are symbols of springtime and rebirth! relaxing to visual show unit the Christians worshiping a pagan competition although - makes it clone of Christmas even as they do an similar element!!! So provides were eggs and bunnies!!

• My daughter made out too-she ended up with 2 stuffed frogs, 3 stuffed bunnies (from Grandparents), candy, Puppies in My Pocket, bubbles, money, a Charlotte's Web DVD, and more candy!

• Well, I didn't go all out for my kids this year. For the simple fact they get so used to it, they kind of expect it. I think they should be happy with getting anything and that parents shouldn't have to spend an arm and a leg to please them. I think it's the little things that count. But hey, that's just me. Oh yeah, and to answer the question. I put candy in eggs and let them hunt them. And that was it.

• Easter is so over rated, it's almost as bad as Christmas..

Easter is about celebrating the resurrection of Christ.

A few pieces of candy is all any kid needs on Easter..Maybe a new outfit to wear to Church.

Go for the colored eggs, at least those are sweet

• I got my daughter a Easter Bunny Pooper. I saw it at http://www.americaninventorspot.com/gadget_ideas_2... and I loved it as it cracked me up.

Hey, a mom's gotta have fun too!

I also love the the Sega Toy Chick, it's sooooo cute but I did not find out about it in time to order it and get it delivered on time.

• He got a 1kg egg from his aunt. Yes, I will get her back! He also got some money, so we can go toy shopping in a few days. And yes I am currnetly eating his easter eggs, what a bad mummy LOL!

• Mine got Doodle Pros, Pottery Barn Kids bunnies, sippy cups, Peter Pan DVD and a portable CD player.

• I think we need to always remember this day and keep the true meaning of Easter.

The easter rabbit doesn't have any comparison of what happened on this day. If we raise our children up and not allow them to be aware of the true meaning then what will eventually happen?

Please don't think of this badly but it's the truth.