How do i cover my bra ?

I have this one shirt with only one sleeve and its super cute and im wearing it tonight ! but i have one problem and its that my bra shows ! I have no strapless bras :/ and if i took the bra strap off of it, part of the bra would still show, unless i cover it with the shirt but then you can see the lines and my bra doesnt stay up. Help ?!

Comments

• Use duct tape as a bra...I know that it sounds weird, but it really works and gives your girls an extra lift ;)

• A tank top underneath helps, or tucking the strap in if you don't feel like rushing to buy a strapless bra. If you have small breasts and the shirt has enough texture, no one would notice if you went braless. However, larger-busted girls really can't go without a bra. If I have ti hip a strap, I place it inside the cup, which will naturally hide the line.

• put a tank top over the bra so you wont see the strap if its a crop top then show off the strap! Work it girl!

• Wear a bandau! Before you go out, make a quick stop and pick one up. Search online to find out what stores carry it. Wet seal, love culture and forever XXI carry it. but walmart & target might. a bandau is basically a strapless bra that is very supportive. here's a photo of one: http://www.bodyc.com/assets/item/regular/T3874_NA....

good luck & have fun!

• I know what your saying and if its really worrying you, either don't wear a bra or purchase yourself a cheap strapless.

• where a tank top underneath the shirt, hope that helps :)

• doesnt matter its cute