Me ajudem a traduzir essa frase pro ingles?

Me ajudem a traduzir essa frase aqui pro ingles ---> Kevin, eu estava pensando em fazer uma fanpage pra voce aqui no Brasil. O que voce acha ? Por favor so respondam pessoas que saibam falar ingles.

Comments

• Kevin: I was thinking about to do a fanpage por you here in Brazil. What do you think about my idea?

Ficaria bem melhor assim né? Eu estava pensando em criar uma FANPAGE para você aqui no Brasil. O que você acha da minha idéia? ( I was thinking about to do a fanpage por you here in Brazil. What do you think about my idea?)

• Kevin, I was thinking of making a fanpage for you here in Brazil. What do you think?

• Kevin, I was thinking of making a fanpage for you here in Brazil. What do you think?

• Kevin, I was thinking of making a fanpage for you here in Brazil

• Kevin, I was thinking of making a fanpage for you here in Brazil

• Kevin, i was thinking in doing a fanpage for you here in brazil, what do you think?

• Kevin i was thinking to make a fanpage for you, here in brazil. what do you think?

• Kevin, I was thinking in to do a fanpage to you here in Brazil. What do you think?

ingles: SO, IS IT GOOD?

portugues: ENTAO, ESTÁ BOM?

• eu traduzi no google pronto ->> Kevin, I was thinking of making a fanpage for you here in Brazil.

bjuuus espero ter ajudado