pokemon trade? diamond/pearl?

does anyone hav a legit darkrai if so are u willin to trade it for a lvl 100 torterra w/ pokevirus

name:lilD

fc:1418 6621 2817

Update:

i can't go to event i don't live anywhere near a toys R us

Comments

• Today is your lucky day my friend. They're giving out FREE Darkrais through 12-4 p.m. TODAY AT ALL TOYS R' US IN THE UNITED STATES. So if you live in the U.S. go find your nearest Toys R' Us and go and download one immediately! To download one, you'll need to have mystery gift enabled on your nintendo ds pokemon diamon or pearl.

Here's how to enable mystery gift on your game:

1. Go to Jubilife City

2. Enter the T.V. Station building. It's in the north west section of Jubilife city.

3. Go to the top floor, or the floor where you'll see a man standing next to a woman.

4. Go up to him and talk to him. He will ask you a few questions. For the first one enter in the words: "EVERYONE HAPPY" And then fo the next question say: "WI-FI CONNECTION"

5. He will then say that you are someone "in the know and enable Mystery Gift for you!!!

Now that you have it, go to Toy R Us, there will be a sign inside the store that says, Pokemon: Darkrai or whatever.

Go up to that sign. Turn on your DS. And on the very first MENU after turning on your DS and selecting and pressing your pokemon game - at the Menu where you load your saved game there should be an option below it called "Mystery Gift" Click on it, and then press: "Recieve via Wireless" and VOILA you get Darkrai. Then play your game and go to any city and enter a pokemart and talk to the man wearing a green uniform in the pokemart and you'll get Darkrai!!

Heh, you have Fours left to get one.... I'd hurry if I were you. I got mine yesterday... Sadly however, it just so hapens that I got one with a TIMID nature :[ Just my crappy luck >__<