How do I put photos back onto my memory card?

I uploaded my photos onto my laptop off my Sony Cybershot camera. I want to get some photos printed from the shop but they need to be on a memory stick. I can copy and paste the photos into a folder on my camera, but when the camera turns on it says there are no images/movies. How do I get them onto my memory stick and able to be read properly? (I have a SanDisk memory stick pro duo, 1GB)

Comments

• You need a card reader, you can copy/paste from the computer to your card. Your camera will not recognize them, but if you take the card to a photo kiosk it will recognize the pics on the card.

• you may purchase a card reader. it would be ultimate in case you took the memory card with you once you purchase a card reader so which you would be able to coach the keep assistant what card you prefer to envision. although maximum card readers have assorted ports and can probable examine the cardboard you utilize interior the digital image physique. the cardboard reader is a assorted port gadget, you plug the cardboard into the perfect slot then plug the reader right into a USB port. residing house windows XP or bigger will examine the cardboard reader as though it became a collection of assorted disk drives and could be seen in MY pc or residing house windows Explorer. Then this is basically a count of reproduction and paste. although you may discover which you're limited to something like 200 records or much less on the basis itemizing of the memory card, if so you will could create directoriesfolders on the memory card to place extra photos on it. I have not any thought the type you may get admission to the photos that are in a sub-itemizing utilising the digital image physique as i don't very own a digital image physique. The digital image physique handbook could show you how to realize a thank you to try this whether that's obtainable.

• Forget about your camera. It's for taking pictures, nothing else...because it won't be able to 'see' the images that you have transferred from your computer (if they have been renamed).

All you need is a USB Memory Stick (or multi) card reader. Just insert your Memory Stick, then plug into your computer's USB port. Your computer will recognize it as a removable device/drive (look in 'Computer' on your desktop). Then simply copy your files over.

Or...you don't have to use you camera's memory stick....you can use ANY memory card (as long as it's compatible with your card reader). Or you could even probably use a USB thumb/flash drive because the photo shop most likely has USB access.