Dress code at a mosque?

Tomorrow I'm going to feed homeless. It's held OUTSIDE of a mosque and I was told to dress conservatively. What am I and what am I not allowed to wear? Is sportswear acceptable (leggings,shirt,sneakers) or a conservative dress? TOMORROW IT WILL BE 102F... Please help!

Comments

• When I was in Turkey I visited Mosque in summer , they gave me some scarf to put around shoulders. I do not think leggings are acceptable, cos they are so tight around your a's's. But if you wear a dress and some scarf around shoulders you will be fine. Besides you are not going inside, so who cares. Just do not wear leggings, some old crazy muslims might get violent to you

• u must cover from ur belly to ur knees

by the way what is ur religion?

• Leggings will be hot and sweaty, and show too much of your body shape. You should go for long pants or an ankle length skirt (cotton, preferably) and wear a loose-fitting tunic type top with long sleeves (at least past your elbow) and which does not show any cleavage.

• What country are you in? In Australia, you can wear whatever you like.

If you prefer to try to accommodate this request, I'd suggest long cool cotton pants, and long sleeved cool cotton top. And any sort of footwear. Anything other compromise than this is going too far. I hope the homeless are dressed 'appropriately' and don't mind eating Halal meat etc.