Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Arcade system?

I don't know how to play that game, but I would like to be good and play with friends.

The thing is I don't know how to do any combo's or anything :/

Is there a website that would help me with the arcade system, not PS2's or X-Box or anything like that

e.g. for characters Spiderman, Ryu

Comments

• http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2009/jul/10/marvel...

There is pretty much everything you need to know about Marvel vs. Capcom 2. It applies for arcade as well, don't worry.

Gameplay in the MvC series is really combo oriented. You have six buttons, each meaning light punch, light kick, heavy punch, heavy kick, assist 1, and assist 2. Use assists as much as you can. They are really strong, and help set up combos. Combos revolve around linking light to heavy moves. Hit light attack twice, and a heavy attack to do a 3-hit combo. For Spiderman and Ryu, they have a fireball-like move. This is a quarter-circle forward. Hit light punch, light punch, heavy punch, quarter-circle forward punch to do a 4-hit combo ending in a capture for Spiderman, which can set up more combos. Check the link I put above for more intricate combos, and more commands for moves. Good luck!