Perfumes - which do you prefer?

I'm looking for a perfume at the moment for my school ball.

I want to know two things please:

a) what is your favourite perfume?

b) Out of Britney Spear's "Fantasy" and Mariah Carey's "M" which do you prefer?

Thankyou!

Comments

• a) my favorite is hollister's soCal, or malaia, because i just love those fresh, cool, woody, beachy scents. i also love miss dior cherie, because it captures the essence of a woman, fresh and young.

b) i love fantasy. that was actually the first perfume that i purchased. it has a sweet,somewhat fruity, yet alluring scent. after spraying that perfume for awhole, you kind of get tired of it, though

• A) My favorite perfume is Lucky. I think the initial smell is fantastic, but it leaves this little hint after you walk away that kind of lingers in the nose. I would highly suggest it for a dance, especially if you want a reminder of you to linger on the guy a bit.

B) I prefer Britney's. The smell is less pungent.

• My favorite at the moment is 'With love' by Hilary Duff

and out of the other too i love Britney spears Fantasy.

• Fantasy over M, but neither in my opinion. They're both strong and smell like you're trying too hard. Try Bobbi Brown, Beach. It's a relaxed scent. The DKNY Delicious perfumes are pretty nice, too.

• A. Dolce Vita.

B. M - Mariah Carey.

• A) Curious "In Control" (Britney Spears...") Not as musky as the original Curious.

B) Fantasy! Not overpowering, ^_^

• A) My fav. perfume at the moment is "Hot" by Ralph Lauren. But I also love "Eternity" by Calvin Klein.

B) Britney's "Fantasy" BY FAR!!!

• I LOOOVE Very Irresistable by using Givenchy. I placed on it on a daily basis and get a good number of compliments. For my hair i spray it with Aquolina purple Sugar Hair fragrance. all and sundry tells me my hair smells like candy cotton candy(:

• Theyre both "low-end" and cheap smelling. Nothing special about them.

My favorites are: D&G The One (this one i absolutely loooove), Armani Mania for Women and Roberto Cavalli for Her.

• Hi hiddenstar, My personal favorite is "Lauren". However, my pocketbook usually affords "Jovan Musk oil"...LOL! Do I have to answer part b)? Well okay...I would rather wallow in my own DNA/body odor than wear either of those fragrances. OXXO Moonshine