BNCOC Phase 1 how do you register?

Does anyone know how you go about getting BNCOC Phase 1? I know it is all done online but nobody in my chain of command can give me an answer on how you go about registering. I have completed Phase 2 and 3 just needing 1. Thank you!

Comments

• The registration for BNCOC phase 1, from what I understand, remains the same. You need to be registered to the course via ATRRS and therefore by your unit/BN Schools NCO. Once the registration is completed, you will receive all applicable information as far as completing the course online.

Included in the registration are the emails of your CSM, 1SG, Schools NCO and yours. Once you're set up, you will receive a total of 5 modules and a 90 day time period to complete in. And from what I understand, the course is fairly easy but time intensive.

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

BNCOC Phase 1 how do you register?

Does anyone know how you go about getting BNCOC Phase 1? I know it is all done online but nobody in my chain of command can give me an answer on how you go about registering. I have completed Phase 2 and 3 just needing 1. Thank you!

• I love it. I am delighted to see you write for children again, you are very good at it. I enjoyed entering the magical world. An easy trip, just cross the bridge, and I was there. I felt a bit of Never, Never Land, and Through the Looking Glass as I went into the cave like she did the rabbit hole. I look forward to meeting the creatures. Will they have some of the names of your YA friends, you have so many who love your work and you. It's not a doggerel (trivial, awkward, often satirical verse characterized by a monotonous rhythm, any trivial or bad poetry), and that was quite an insulting comment. Nor is it puerile (childish, silly, trivial, or immature). Of course it is written for children, but childish and trivial can be very happy places to which children can escape. I like the escape too. Wonderful poem. Like angel girl, I remember your year long poem, and I do hope you will post it. .

• For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awOVq

It depends on what post does your Phase 1 and sometimes what MOS (your track might con-current) you are. Talk to your unit/post schools NCOs.