Does facebook ever depress you?

Let's just show you my news feed:

1. A picture of a girl who lost a bunch of weight and her new boyfriend kissing.

2. A mean girl in my class is now in a relationship.

3. A status about how much another girls "luuuuvvvvvs! <3" her boyfriend...

All in a row, and I'm just sitting here listening to Falling In Reverse petting my cat...

Update:

Oh man, that just happened to me, where no one even likes your status. It's like when you say something funny and everyone just nods...

Comments

• Don't worry about others lives. You're cute and can get a boyfriend easily. Also, your cat loves you and so do I. (ignore the very last part pls)

• facebook depresses me because of the fact it makes me sense sorry for each and all of the individuals who're constantly on it and have not have been given any existence (majority of youngsters (enormously ladies) at my severe college). I assure you that baby does not have 497 friends, plenty extra probably they have under one hundred that are authentic friends and something are random provides or, "howdy I observed you as quickly as interior the hallway so ima upload you as a pal and make myself look extra time-honored than i actually am". in the event that they do have 2 hundred good friends respected, they at the instant are not close friends with a lot of them. If a guy or woman has much less friends they are probably tighter with them becuz those r the individuals they spend extra time with. I basically have a facebook cuz I flow around plenty and want to maintain in touch. it is the different excuse is that in the event that they flow plenty they might have an incredible form of friends. and those photos? properly, look at it this variety: the photos they have taken themselves and characteristic as profile photos are the way they choose you to make certain them as. the photos their friends/mothers and dads tag them in are how they actually look, or perhaps then that may not be completely precise (they might prep b4 the image lol). not authentic for each guy or woman on facebook, so do not stereotype facebook shoppers even tho it would desire to be complicated. it is in basic terms my trustworthy opinion of what i think of of maximum facebook shoppers.

• yeah it can be super depressing but you gotta remember that those people only post the stuff they want people to know on facebook. like only the happy stuff in their life, if thats their confidence boost, then so be it. truthfully it does suck when nobody likes your pretty pictures though and they are all over the hot girls. so i would just avoid facebook when your feeling sad and text a great friend who loves you for who you are.

• When I did it kind of did, the things people do and share online is sad, people tend to forget that what goes on the internet is published to literally the whole world

• Yeah. I see all the people talking to each other and it doesn't seem like any of them ever want to talk to me. I hate it when I post something and NO ONE responds to it or even likes it.

• 1..You type the letter "L" and you are forced to see your ex boyfriend.This is the same bf that broke your heart and never apologized for it..you hate him but still love him in a way.He has moved on and you never really got over him.

yea it hurts

• Bunch of guys posting girly lyrics about love and stuff.. yeah it depresses me

• Yup,noone bothers if i posted something beneficial instead of funny.

• I deleted mine months ago.