Nokia Lumia 800 facebook messages problem?

Hi,

I have a problem with facebook messaging on my Lumia 800 Windows Phone device. I can write to anybody regardless of him being online or offline but when he tries to write me back I don't receive any messages (it doesn't matter if I'm online on FB chat or offline). Have anyone experienced the same problem? Or do you have any ideas what can be causing this?

Thanks for help

Comments

• yeh, with me I find I can communicate most of the time if the other person is online too. This is through the native messaging app. Sometimes it doesn't work and I think its if the other person replies using facebook messaging, not chat. You can use the facebook app too and pin the messages part to you start screen to bypass the problem or if all else fails you can do a fresh install by going, settings>about>reset, beware this will wipe all your apps too.

• properly its all about ur requirement, if u r no longer fascinated in a lot apps then iphone is in basic terms waste of money even Lumia too cuz ur elementary requirement may be finished crammed by utilizing any elementary phone in marketplace and if u r die demanding lover of apps like me then bypass with iphone 4s or extreme end android phone like hTC One X (cautioned as i m utilizing this one in the present day) . . iOS is in basic terms surprising yet Android is unbeatable now a days. in the different case bypass with Lumia if u have somewhat theory of abode windows phone and u completely conscious what u r going to purchase. take exhilaration in ;)