Who do I sue? Can I sue them?

For 6 months now our neighbors' 3 pittbulls have been menacing our street. Numerous people have been attacked, and when we call Animal Control, they keep telling us that they're coming over but they never do. We called the sheriff's department and they said that's the job for the Animal Control. 6 months and they don't do anything about this.

Now, my question is, can I file a lawsuit here? Who do I sue? The Los Angeles County? The neighbors? Both? Where do I start? Because, this is just ridiculous. I don't want an accident to happen for them to come. I have young children D:

Comments

• To sue successfully in civil court, you must be able to demonstrate financial damages. So far, you have none. Just frustration over the inaction of Animal Control.

It's time to file a complaint with Animal Control, or go there in person to discuss the situation in your neighborhood. Frankly, I find it difficult to believe that numerous people have been bitten by these dogs and nothing has been done. But if it's true, you have genuine reason to be upset. Maybe the area newspaper or TV station would cover the story. They love juicy stories about pit bulls.

• Call your county supervisor. If need be, go to your county board of supervisors meeting to demand response by animal control.

If that does not work, consult your attorney. (If this is not really important, there is no need for a lawyer. Just select one of the guesses from strangers online.)

• You have to have a loss to sue and you don't

Sorry you have no lawsuit here

• Who are you? Have you been attacked? If someone is attacked and suffers injury, they can sue for their losses. You cannot sue becase someone MIGHT be hurt.