Bratz Ideas?

I play with Bratz dolls still

and I need some new ideas on what they should do like go camping,school,carnival.

Please give me some more maybe 3 or 5.

Update:

Thank you both great

I have some ideas now i am so going to have fun

I would rate i have not made it to level 2 yet. so sorry

Comments

• I LOVE Bratz!!!!!! New dolls coming out fall 2008 HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! Some ideas: Bratz super heroes, Charlies Angels Bratz style, Charmed Bratz style, prom 2008,make a mall out of boxes and have the girlz with a Passion 4 fashion go shopping (what they do best) I like to give them all make overs then get an old outfit and redo it. Make a pair of dark jeans faded out then make them your own with fun details. Have fun !

• i admire bratz :D I even have 121 and that i'm 13 :) i do no longer play with them, yet i take advantage of them for movies and stuff. perhaps play Bratz next authentic type? while i replaced into little I used to place all their names in a bin and pretend they have been freezing out interior the chilly, and as quickly as their names have been given referred to as they have been given to pass lower back into their "homestead" (shelf) lol! It replaced right into a bizarre little interest that I performed i understand :P yet now I only use them for photographs and movies and stuff.

• I used to play with them. Here's some ideas:

-Prom

-Doctor

-Hiphop rock stars

-fashion designer(make your own clothes with cloth from your old clothes.)

-pool party_summer 08

-professional hair stylists(decorate or cut your bratz hair, don't ruin their hair.)

-celebrities

-pajama party

-make a music video(play some music and have your bratz dance and lip synch)

-break dancer(take a piece of cardboard and pull off some moves with ur doll)

-shopping

Hope you have fun! Please pick me for best answer! ;D

• I do 2 gurl! Don't be ashamed! I suggest a birthday party, barbecue, secret spies on a mission, or rock stars performing. Those are some of my suggestions so good luck thinking of ideas.

• actually i watched bratz real person movie and it was awesome!