Seriously...do you consider Britney Spears "FAT" now??

Wow!America just can't seem to make up their minds! What's too skinny or what's too fat?? What's this world coming to??

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/lagunabit...

Comments

• no i dont think she was fat..i thought she looked good for everything she has been thru in the last year..and lets not lie a lot better than i do...the media is too hard on what is good and whats bad and what is normal for most...

• I think the people accusing her of being "fat" have nothing better to do than make up drama. Sure she's not tiny but she's by no means fat. Considering the fact that she's had 2 children and is supposedly a big drinker I think she looks really good. I'm sure there are lots of women out there who wish they were her size. BTW I'm extremely tiny and I can still sit here and say no she is NOT fat even though she'd probably look a little chunky next to me but there is a wide range or normal , non-fat sizes-we're all made differently.

Also the fact that she can get up there in a teeny tiny outfit and show us 'hey i don't care what you think of my body'-it shows that she is confident and comfortable in her skin and she clearly feels sexy to herself and that deserves credit on her part. You don't have to think seh's the most sexy body in the world but don't call her fat just because YOU don't have the confidence to dress like that in front of millions of people.

• Shes not fat, shes had 2 kids and she normal, shes prolly more in shape than what a lot of people who are judging her are. but with that said, she needs to cover it up. she doesnt have a rock hard body and shes not 17 anymore, shes a mother and needs to dress more respectable, nothing wrong witha little cleavage here and there, but that awful outfit she wore at the vmas was terrible and totally inappropriate.

• I don't think she's fat at all but I do think that bikini is too tight on her. The way her boobs were trying to get out the top made her look sloppy. I think if her outfit was the right size she would have looked better at the VMAs.

• i have never been a fan of hers, but i do not think she is fat. i am about the same size she is now, and i am almost 22 and have no kids.

just because she is bigger than she was does not mean she is big. she will never again have the pre-baby body she had at 17.

her performance stunk, and she should have covered her belly to prevent this whole situation. that's all there is to it.

• she not fat especially after having 2 kids and all the stress thats shes been through but i think she shouldnt have worn an outfit that didnt flatetr her like at the vmas

• Im not a fan of hers but I'd kill to have her "Fat" body. In hollywood your damned if you do, damned if you dont. If she loses all her baby fat then everyone will start saying how skinny and disgusting she is.

• She looked great to me, more like a woman should. I prefer the adult Britney to the child Britney, looks-wise.

• i don't think she's too FAT, but she shouldn't be wearing that outfit... and aside from the appearance issue, what did you think about that performance? I thought it was HORRIBLE!! i was thinking that maybe she purposely did badly so that she could make an amazing comeback sometime later... just a theory.... :)

• She looks better then all the anorexic people in Hollywood these days.

She isn't "too skinny" but thats good...cuz she looks healthy!

<3