dove commercials?

I love the dove commercials that have real women wearing their bra's and panties. I like a women with a few curves. does anyone else like these commercials? It is positive to see good looking women, that are real women and they are not rail thin.

Update:

i did not mean to make fun of anyone by saying ''real women''. All I am saying is I like the girls in the dove commercials.....Perhaps, u need to grow up.

Comments

• YES!! I love it! You have seen this right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U

It's amazing! If all companies would use REAL women, the next generation (after the one we've perfectly screwed up) will have a lot more self confidence.

Rock on Dove!

• Aww, you are a sweetheart.

I do agree, but it has taken a while to catch on. I think the more images we see of regular women, the more of a positive effect it will have, especially on young girls who have a poor body image.

What people don't realise is that whilst 30% of the population is obese, 12% are now underweight and that figure is steadily rising. There just seems to be move towards one extreme of the other, so it's nice to see the Dove Ad's just using regular women of a healthy weight and size.

Take care : )

• Yes I agree, but lets not turn this into skinny bashing. "Real" women come in all shapes and sizes, including very thin. As a naturally very thin girl, I'm bothered by "not a real woman" comments. It's ashamed some people cannot express an opinion without insulting or belittling someone else.

Sorry balletguy, didn't mean to come across as rude. I wasn't talking about you personally, you didn't really say anything insulting. It's just people in general can be very rude to me about my size. The whole "skinny is gross and unnatural" thing is getting out of control in my opinion. I also think women look better with curves, and I'm trying to get some, but it's harder for some people! It's just when people make rude comments about it, it's no different than insulting an overweight person who has trouble losing weight.

• Love those commercials!!!!!

JC thanks for sharing that video on the DOVE transformation. AMAZING we ladies arent all messed up seeing all the airbrushing and retouching they do. Great o hear men like REAL women including flaws. No one is prefect....and we shouldnt see photos that are PERFECT, it just distorts self esteem.

• I love dove models! they show who the real women r!

• yes because there aer way too many skinny people. people shouldnt be fat but they shouldnt be a stick... i like the commercials.

• I think they suck because they show the damned things as commercials in the movie theater and we hate them!!

• I completely agree!!!!!