Does America have military parades like North Korea?

I mean like parades where there are tanks and crowds of people make a beautiful display of a flag or symbol like in China, the USSR, North Korea etc.

Comments

• I have never seen such a parade in the US. On Memorial Day there are usually parades with flags carried and some military people may participate, retired military who fought in the wars. I have never seen displays of tanks and large groups of parading service people, although, near active military bases there maybe such parades. There were probably such parades after the end of WW2 in places like NYC, ticker tape flying and all.

• We have 4th of July parades where there are lots of flags. But we don't roll the tanks down the streets, I've had a debate with others about this- some think we should make a big display of our military. However, rolling tanks through the streets has connotations,e specially to countries that have been invaded that way in the past, that I think we're better to leave alone.

• Super Bowl USAF fly over...Blue Angels....Thunderbirds...PGA military persons with an American flag for a golf hole...World Series Honor Guard

• no they just parade the military in other peoples countries the jews want to take over

• If Hillary is elected, she will display our nukes to the world