sims 3 custom content?

ive had the sims 3 for a while now and was just wondering whether there will be other sites like sims 2 ones that will free custom content for the sims 3?

Comments

• yeah, but it will take a while since its fresh out the "oven"-if you know what i mean. but my opinion is that i think the only thing you will need to download will be meshes 'cause there is already an infinite amount colors to choose from.

i'm a sims fan myself.

• I am more then sure that there will be sites like this, but you have to remember, that technically the game was only released today, so it is going to take some time. On an interview with one of the Sims 3 creators, the dude said that they will be using thesims.com for all of their content. Of course there will more likely be other websites that offer downloads.

• yeah go to www.modthesims.com and they used to be mod the sims 2 but they changed it and now they have sims 2 and sims 3 content oh and there is already some custom sims 3 stuff there

• lol.. you've had it for awhile?? It just was released today.. Unless you got the leaked version?

Read:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=315753