How do you ride Drop Rides?

Ok, so im terrified of the Drop Rides. I hate going up, then up, then up, then you fall and you dont even know it. That just scares me. I Love Roller Coasters and Thrill Rides but its that one ride that scares me. Can you help?

Comments

• i usually go to to one amusement park per summer. the place i always go is called kennywood. it's in pittsburgh. i don't live in pittsburgh. There's a ride called the pittfall there there that's basically a big tower with seats on it but you see a view (when you go up) and your in perfect harmony. then you free fall. just think, they won't hurt you. they travel at roller coaster speeds. imagine your going up the first hill of a roller coaster then going down that coaster

• Well, I know a lot about rides and Roller Coasters but I'm having a little trouble understanding your question. If your scared to ride it, then don't!

Anyways, umm I really can't give any advice.

• Well I was too, but when I went with my 8th grade class I promised myself I'd try anything. So me and my friends went on this ride called Giant Drop or something, and it is so much fun. You just go up and up and up, and there's this great view. And then you fall! And right before you think you'll hit the ground, you stop. It is so much fun!

• I just love feeling the adrenaline! Oh yeah, I love screaming on those kind of rides too haha.

• i dont really know how to answer this haha.

but i went on this one at six flags great escape about 3 weeks ago.

omg it was amazing.

i didnt think it would be so high but then i got brought up and you get dropped unexpectidly so i screamed so loud haha.

i was shaking so much after i got off,but i love it b/c its adrenaline rushing.

so basically you just need to do it,no turning back ya know?

its worth it,and you could end up loving it and going on again and again

• you just have to get on it once you go up there is no turning back its supposed to scare you givews you an adrenaline rush and when the ride is over you feel great or at least greatful that your back on the ground

• Um I like em both but the giant drop rides r scarier.

• I went to six flags withmy best friend and they usually have the thing that comes over your neck just shut your eyes and scream and just keep doing it and you won't be so afraid.

• Me too but I just do it because i like the adrenaline.

• Stay away from them b4 u get sick on someone.