My dog is a guardaholic?

My guard dog is a cute little guard dog who is very playful and loving she barks at anyone who passes by the house door I never trained her to do any of these stuff and I like that, but what annoys me is that at night if she hears any sound she checks the whole house and barks in every room and in the back yard and even in my neighbors house she keeps turning around the house all night and keeps barking she's like waiting for a theif to come lol plz help

Comments

• You're confusing her by telling her it's ok to bark sometimes and not at other times.

My suggestion would be to allow her to bark when she sees people outside (because that's what you want) but train her to stop on command. When she starts barking, let her bark for a couple seconds, then get her attention and reward her when she stops.

• If a Verbal command does not work you might want to think about using a Bark Collar I don't like using them but I have heard they work very well.

• Well you can't have it both ways.

You like her doing this in the daytime but unfortunately you can't tell a dog that it is now bedtime and it mustn't bark anymore.

Sorry, but you'll have to put some work in to stop her barking at all.