dorney park?

is dorney park just for little kids

Comments

• No is not, for grown ups too so go and have a blast!!

• Dorney Park and the Wild Water Kingdom are not just for kids. There are some excellent roller coasters and other rides there that will knock you socks off.

• i think of herhsye park is greater useful because of the fact it has an array of rides for each guy or woman and for each age. additionally they have a chocolate subject, you could no longer beat hershey's goodies. I in basic terms relish it at Hershey Park greater, although i've got by no ability been to Dorney Park.

• nope, we went there for our field trip this year. i honestly think it's not worth the money though unless you're really into coasters. it's an okay park, i'd recommend hershey over it though. dorney is usually very crowded and when it's hot, it's really bad, even though they do have a waterpark, when it's really hot, the lines are extremely long.

• no...they have some really good coasters. i hadn't been there since 1997, but i drove up in june, with my hubby, and we had a ball with my family going to ride the coasters (the orange one is the best) there are a lot of kid rides, and camp snoopy is for kids, but there are adult rides...there are a lot of hills in the park though, so wear comfy shoes.

• no your probably thinking of knoebels. thats more for little kids and family. dorney park is pretty cool. they have like 5 or six coasters. i recommend kingda ka at six flags

• No....they have tons of rides for kids and adults. Not to mention the waterpark. If you like thrill rides, they have roller coasters and other great things to try.

• No, it is for everyone. From little rides to be scary roller coaster for big kids.

• No. They have lots for kids & adults to do. If you go, you have to go on steel force, it is awesome!!

• noooo, its fun for everyone, rollor coaster && all water parks good too !! have fun