Do guys prefer blondes?

I'm a natural blonde an the other day a friend told me 'you'll never have trouble getting a guy, they prefer blondes'. This doesn't sound likely to me but I was wondering- do guys have a preference? Why?

Comments

• Well the blonde woman was always presented as some sort of glamorous trophy in the media and there are evolutionary theories that explain a preference for blonde hair and blue eyes in females, however contemporary evidence (merely by just looking around you) will tell you that there seem to be preferences for other hair colours just as much. To be honest, guys look way further than mere hair colour and if he doesn't then he's not really worth being with! But natural blonde hair is still a lovely thing to have because I believe most blonde hair is fake these days.

• To be honest I've had more comments on the size of my bits or my green eyes than I have about being blonde.

I tell a lie, it does tend to come up if I've done summut daft. It seems no one can resist the urge to mention my blonde moments!

• To be honest I don't really like blonde hair cause it makes me think of Hitler (sorry that's what my WWII obsessed friend always goes on about so I can't stop thinking about it), I prefer really dark black hair on Europeans (all white people basically) , it looks quite unique cause most Europeans have brown hair x

• Blondes are the best then again I'm a little biased I'm blonde too :)

• I do like blonde guys because they look exotic to me :)

• I have to say, I am very attracted to blondes... And gingers

• Load of crap I am sure brunettes and redheads turn many a guys wood

• not all guys. i love dark hair.