what makes leanardo da vinci famous?

what makes da vinci noteworthy, famous, unique, or influential....... its for art project and could you give me another name to study and some info bout him/her

Comments

• He was black.

• First answer was totally BULL.

And I can't believe you are even asking this question!

HE was one of the renaissance men!

GIRL, he was one of the most amazing men back then.

He had an amazing mind,

Not only did he paint, he invented things.

I don't even know where to being.

Okay, he famous in the Renaissance area. He was philosopher, known of painting, inventing. He was dyslexic, and he wrote cursive BACKWARDS in his notebooks so no one could still he inventions, and thoughts, and ideas. The only way you could figure it out was to hold his book to a mirror and read it that that. (This is how I write sometimes too). He painted the mona lisa, and the reason why the Mona Lisa is famous is because of the background she's in, and the face of her's. They say her face is the mirror image of himself. ANYWAYS, back to my story...

Leonardo da Vinci began producing work in the 1480’s

The period he lived in was called the "High" Renissence because it was such a myjor influence in time. LIke the other artist michelagelo, and rapheal.

Da Vinci, One of the great masters of the Renaissance,

Studied several subject areas including:

- Painting

- Architecture

- Sculpture

- Engineering

- Science

A great marriage between art and science,

His painting techniques influenced Italian art for more than a century after his death

Modern science was influenced by da Vinci`s work in:

- Optics (Glasses, Lenses)

- Anatomy (Human Body)

- Hydraulics

-A Renaissance man has come to mean an omnitalented individual who radiates wisdom

-Leonardo was admired for his intellect, his handsome appearance and his charm

-The King of France socialized with da Vinci often, actually summoning him to visit

Leonardo died at 67 years in Amboise, France

On his deathbed, Leonardo said that “…he had offended God and mankind by not working as hard as he should have.”

He invented the canals, central heating, air currents, telescopes, and flying machinese.

canals

Leonardo was enrolled as an apprentice in Verrochio’s workshop

Apprentice work included:

-sweeping floors

-mixing pigments and paints

-working on commissions

Leonardo eventually graduated and was able to set himself up as an independent painter

Anyways, there's more information, but that's all I know

• Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino

• his name is Leonardo Da Vinci

• he painted the Mona Lisa

• he was a genius in everything he did, and he did more than just paint

he was a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer.