Do you think GTA 5 is a surprise?

Do you think Grand Theft Auto V will be a "surprise" for us? Rockstar said that they want to make this game a surprise, so it means that they could release another trailer at any time, or even release the game?

Also, organizers of Gamescom 2012 are saying that GTA 5 WILL NOT be at the event. But it could be a "surprise", don't you think so?

I'm just being positive here, I don't want to think they won't release any information until 2013... lol

Comments

• this is a very good question. i am not sure, but i dont think they would be able to keep that kind of thing confidential. also, i am also a gta fan, and i havent even thought about that possibility!

• I hope the game comes out tomorrow. LOL But that won't happen, Rockstar games likes to hype their games in order to garner more interest, which means more sales. If the game comes out randomly, their won't be alot of hype since not everyone will know, hence first day sales will be really low.

• I think so. Usually rockstar isnt so secert about releasing a game so we should be in for a surprise.

• Yes probably